Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Days Walking 101 - 134

Synopsis 1-50..........Synopsis 51-100..........Synopsis 101-134


I thought it might be handy for new readers to be able to get an overview of The Pilgrimage.

I've created links to the all of the posts, with a synopsis for each.


Unwilling Blood Donor Dinner
Days Walking - 101
I consider a number of taglines for the novelization of the POL, and the best method to minimize bug bites on one's tender backside.

Ha Ha! I Mauled Your Leg!
Days Walking - 102
A news story about a grizzly bear attack, my adventures in paintball, and Dad and Joann decide to go steady.

Duck Duck Duck - - Goose!
Days Walking - 103
I have a claustrophobic episode, we relive a Gilligan's Island moment, and the storms are beautiful and scary.

Rough and Reassuring
Days Walking - 104
Church has pugent gas issues, I describe my erotic dream from the night before, I have a thing for produce apparently.

Madame Seamstress And The OCD Itch
Days Walking - 105
We actually wash our funky selves, my improving skill in clothing repairs, and the only correct way to take pills.

Happy Birthday Jake!
Days Walking - 106
Jake's B-Day, we're bad friends and have no cake or gifts, and I invent a fly-paper baseball cap.

F*ck F*ck F*ck
Days Walking - 107
My Dad passes into a diabetic coma and is hospitalized. I freak out.

I Want My Empty V
Days Walking - 108
Death, Tombstones, the Afterlife, sex robots, and cryogenic freeze.

Sherpas Do It On Top
Days Walking - 109
Dad Goes home from the hospital, I ask for book recommendations, and I look forward to arriving in Fairbanks.

Mmmn Cherry Garcia
Days Walking - 110
Gabe slips and hurts his knee, we can't do much for him, and I'd make a really bad war correspondant.

Extra Extra! Read All About It!
Days Walking - 111
Holy Moly! Jake and Anneli get Engaged and Pregnant!

Please Excuse The Mess...
Days Walking - 112
Gabe claims his knee improved, I ramble about Jake and Anneli's hypothetically deformed offspring, and what their decisions about the pregnancy might be.

The Most Excellent Bruno Putney!
Days Walking - 113
Gabe's knee is worse than ever, and we force him to catch a ride into Fairbanks. Church rides along, and they take the heavy equipment and we press on into the night to make it to Fairbanks.

And I Wacked Myself But Good
Days Walking - 114
Fairbanks! I smash my thumb putting the tent up, we find out the details of Gabe's condition, and Jake and Anneli head to the hospital to get her a prenatal checkup.

Forceps. Scalpel. Whipped Cream.
Days Walking - 115
Caeled and I have to move the whole camp all by our little selves, Anneli is definitely pregnant, and the baby is doing well, Gabe's folks agree to pay for his knee surgery. I volunteer to do it, and am rebuffed.

Dear Santa, I Would Like a Lightsaber and a Wookie.
Days Walking - 116
We get to see 'Revenge of the Sith', our first movie in months, Kwame finds a job, and we move camp yet again.

The Girl - In The Coffeeshop - With the Lead Pipe.
Days Walking - 117
We gave blood, I earn $1 the hard way, I devise a line-waiting scam, and decide that I desperately need new panties.

Scary Undead Grandma Church
Days Walking - 118
Church gets a cold, Gabe needs to fly to New York for his surgery, and I apply for many many jobs.

Post-Partum Deletion
Days Walking - 119
I mourn Kthrne's missing posts, and relate a story about a journal from my youth and a antique incinerator.

Wessstiiiiiide!
Days Walking - 120
I get a job, delivering advertising flyers door-to-door, alas.

Outsource THIS
Days Walking - 121
How the British Occupation of India during the 18th Century led to the utter downfall of economic stability in the western hemisphere in 2007.

Ack, You Crack Me Up
Days Walking - 122
Gabe prepares to leave for New York, and we try to come to terms with his departure. An eagle plows through a guy's window and loses his fish. I wonder if the guy cooked it for dinner? I would have.

Grief'in...On a Jet Plane
Days Walking - 123
Gabe flies off to New York, it rains all day and my boss cares not. I invent flyer condoms.

Christian Bale is HOT
Days Walking - 124
I get paid! Vending Machines are evil, and music fandom is an addiction.

New Books For To Read!
Days Walking - 125
I get some books to read, finally. I borrow some DVDs from a coworker, and we enjoy the roomier tents, sans Gabe.

Win Ben Stein's Bunny
Days Walking - 126
Jake and Anneli decide to quit the team, I lose all fonts on my laptop except for 'arial', and my prediliction for wasting time online.

Oh She's Workin All Right...
Days Walking - 127
I get Caeled a job, people are damn lazy, and I obsess about how Church spends her days alone at camp.

And Then There Were 5
Days Working - 128
Jake and Anneli leave for Texas. The bus is a bad place to say goodbye, and we hope to visit them and their little one on our way through Texas.

A Little Antifreeze In Her Coke
Days Walking - 129
Kwame tries to seduce me, we assess the equipment situation, and Church gets far too much male attention.

I have to fly home
Days Walking - 130
Dad's in the hospital again - this time with low blood pressure, and I get on a plane to Los Angeles.

Stable and under observation
Days Walking - 131
I'm in Los Angeles. Dad's still in the hospital but is better. We await test results.

Going home today
Days Walking - 132
Dad improves much, and gets to go home from the hospital. It's weird to be back in Los Angeles.

Hot Oatmeal Dogs?
Days Walking - 133
Dad relaxes at home, Joann is a good egg, and we go grocery shopping.

Cosmic Curiousity and Bloody Feathers
Days Walking - 134
I make a difficult decision.


Synopsis 1-50..........Synopsis 51-100..........Synopsis 101-134

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home